Currently, we can provide over the phone consultations for those individuals experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. We write prescriptions for ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to help patients feel relief from symptoms in a few days. If you are experiencing more severe symptoms of Covid-19, please seek help from 911 or a local hospital. We are an over the phone program only and cannot aid in physical emergencies.
Important to Read Before Agreeing to Our Services
- We understand that every individual case of Covid-19 is unique and there is not one simple solution for every person. We aim to provide more people just one of the many ways to ease the symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are not a physical hospital and therefore cannot treat you in person. If you are experiencing an emergency, you need to call 911 or get to the nearest hospital.
- The payment for our services go directly towards our health care providers and any services we use.
- We will call you in order to have the consultation. Keep an eye out because the call may come in under private or unknown number.
- We use a private and secure platform to collect all medical information along with payment. Any personal information will only be shared with the health care provider in order to conduct your consultation. We do not share or sell any personal information outside our practice.
- We are here for you. We can answer any questions you may have. We also provide additional services, such as prayer, upon request.
- Make sure you have read our information entirely before deciding to use our services. We want to be transparent and up front with our patients before we take any information or payment.
- We will contact our patients by phone within 24 hours of submitting their information and payment. If the patient does not answer the phone within 24 of the first call, we will refund 75% of the fee.
- While we are trained professionals, we are not your primary care doctor. Do not hesitate to consult your primary care doctor with any concerns related to Covid-19 or any other concerns you may have.
- Stay safe, wash your hands, stay home if you are sick, enjoy sunlight, pray
- Early prevention and staying ahead is important to battling Covid-19