While no official diagnosis exists, if there is a correlation with receiving the COVID vaccine and beginning or worsening symptoms of clinical illness, you may be experiencing COVID-19 vaccine induced injury when symptoms cannot be explained by any other causes. Early treatment is essential however it is never too late to start treatment. We are here to give you hope and start to feel back to yourself!
Many overlaps are present with long COVID and post-vaccine symptoms. Severe neurologic symptoms appear to be more common following COVID-19 vaccination.
Symptoms you may be experiencing include:
- pins and needles sensation
- numbness and tingling
- burning pain/sharp “electrical shock” sensations
- herpes reactivation
- ringing in ears
- Bell’s palsy/facial droop/numbness
- wheezing or shortness of breath
- diarrhea, nausea/vomiting
- crampy abdominal pain
- hair loss
- brain fog
- visual changes
There is a vaccine injury compensation program through the government. Please see HRSA National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- The consultation does require a $150 fee that is not covered by insurance. Provider consultation fees are separate from pharmacy fees.
- Fill out the medical form on our Elation Health platform. Elation is a private, third party medical platform we use to securely store any information you provide with us.
- While waiting for our call, you will receive a notification by text or email with a zoom link for your appointment.
- A provider will call you at your appointment time.
- If you are unable to be reached by phone after three attempts, you will be refunded 75% of our fee.
- Receive a call from pharmacy and medical supply company if applicable.
- We work with independent pharmacies that will contact you when your prescription is ready. The pharmacy fees are separate from the provider consult fee and the pharmacies do not take insurance. Other potential treatment plans may include nebulizers and pulse oximeters from a medical supply company.