Asymptomatic refers to individuals who are not experiencing any COVID-19-related symptoms. If you have been exposed to a known positive case of COVID-19 or would like to be prepared if that situation does occur, we are here to help. We aim to provide options to boost your immune system and be prepared to start early at-home treatment.
We only treat patients 18 years and older
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- The consultation does require a $150 fee that is not covered by insurance. Provider consultation fees are separate from pharmacy fees.
- Fill out the medical form on our Elation Health platform. Elation is a private, third party medical platform we use to securely store any information you provide with us. Elation Health is also a secure platform for you to pay for our services with peace of mind.
- While waiting for our call, you will receive a notification by text or email with a zoom link for your appointment.
- A provider will call you at your appointment time.
- If you are unable to be reached by phone after three attempts, you will be refunded 75% of your fee.
- Receive a call from pharmacy and medical supply company if applicable.
- We work with independent pharmacies that will contact you when your prescription is ready. The pharmacy fees are separate from the provider consult fee and the pharmacies do not take insurance. Other potential treatment plans may include nebulizers and pulse oximeters from a medical supply company.
Changes to our everyday lives can also help fight the effects of COVID-19 and other viruses. Ensuring that you are getting enough hours of sleep and drinking plenty of water is vital to our everyday health. Eating a well-balanced meal can also help build our immune system. We offer more information on our Health and Wellness page.
The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance and Association of American Physicians and Surgeons are great resources to do more research on COVID-19. You are also encouraged to research the information on your own. *Information provided by: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/ and https://aapsonline.org/