While Covid-19 is a more recent pandemic, we want to assist those individuals who have been experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 for a while. Whether it has been 15 days or 12 months, please seek help today!
According to the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), some of the most common symptoms include: prolonged malaise, headaches, generalized fatigue, sleep difficulties, smell disorder, decreased appetite, painful joints, dyspnea, chest pain, and cognitive dysfunctions.*
We only treat patients 18 years and older
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- The consultation does require a $150 fee that is not covered by insurance. Provider consultation fees are separate from pharmacy fees.
- Fill out the medical form on our Elation Health platform. Elation is a private, third party medical platform we use to securely store any information you provide with us.
- While waiting for our call, you will receive a notification by text or email with a zoom link for your appointment.
- A provider will call you at your appointment time.
- If you are unable to be reached by phone after three attempts, you will be refunded 75% of our fee.
- Receive a call from pharmacy and medical supply company if applicable.
- We work with independent pharmacies that will contact you when your prescription is ready. The pharmacy fees are separate from the provider consult fee and the pharmacies do not take insurance. Other potential treatment plans may include nebulizers and pulse oximeters from a medical supply company.
The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance and Association of American Physicians and Surgeons are great resources to do more research on COVID-19. You are also encouraged to research the information on your own.
*Information provided by: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/ and https://aapsonline.org/