You do not need to test positive to be treated for COVID-19-related symptoms. If you have been experiencing symptoms for any length of time, it is never too late to get help. It is up to the discretion of the health care provider to determine the appropriate course of treatment for you.
We only treat patients 18 years and older
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- The consultation does require a $150 fee that is not covered by insurance. Provider consultation fees are separate from pharmacy fees.
- Fill out the medical form on our Elation Health platform. Elation is a private, third party medical platform we use to securely store any information you provide with us. Elation Health is also a secure platform for you to pay for our services with peace of mind.
- While waiting for our call, you will receive a notification by text or email with a zoom link for your appointment.
- A provider will call you at your appointment time.
- If you are unable to be reached by phone after three attempts, you will be refunded 75% of your fee.
- Receive a call from pharmacy and medical supply company if applicable.
- We work with independent pharmacies that will contact you when your prescription is ready. The pharmacy fees are separate from the provider consult fee and the pharmacies do not take insurance. Other potential treatment plans may include nebulizers and pulse oximeters from a medical supply company.
The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance and Association of American Physicians and Surgeons are great resources to do more research on COVID-19. You are also encouraged to research the information on your own.
*Information provided by: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/ and https://aapsonline.org/