If you have already been treated by us and would like more help, contact us below. This may include new or worsening symptoms. This is not for patients that are waiting for the nurse follow-up call.
We only treat patients 18 years and older
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
- The consultation does require a $60 fee that is not covered by insurance. Provider consultation fees are separate from pharmacy fees.
- Fill out the medical form on our AeroDPC platform. AeroDPC is a private, third party medical platform we use to securely store any information you provide with us. AeroDPC is also a secure platform for you to pay for our services with peace of mind.
- While waiting for our call, you will receive a notification by text or email with a confirmation for your appointment.
- A provider will call you at your appointment time.
- If you are unable to be reached by phone after three attempts, you will be refunded 75% of your fee.
- Receive a call from pharmacy and medical supply company if applicable.
- We work with independent pharmacies that will contact you when your prescription is ready. The pharmacy fees are separate from the provider consult fee and the pharmacies do not take insurance. Other potential treatment plans may include nebulizers and pulse oximeters from a medical supply company.