At Starlight Wellness, we provide care for nonemergent situations. If you are experiencing any of the following, please consider attending one of our telehealth appointments. Please note that this is not a replacement for your primary care provider.
We only treat patients 12 years and older
- Allergies/Hay Fever
- First time back pain
- Stings or bites
- Fevers or sore throats
- Burns (minor)
- Digestive symptoms (constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or heartburn)
- Pink eye
- Sinus problems
- Swimmer’s ear
- Yeast infections
If you are experiencing any other symptoms, please contact your primary care doctor or head to the local emergency room to be treated in person.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- The consultation does require a $60 fee that is not covered by insurance. Provider consultation fees are separate from pharmacy fees.
- Fill out the medical forms sent to you in your email from AeroDPC. AeroDPC is a private, third party medical platform we use to securely store any information you provide with us.
- AeroDPC is also a secure platform for you to pay for our services with peace of mind. If your payment is not submitted by the time of your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled.
- While waiting for our call, you will receive a notification by text or email with a confirmation for the appointment.
- A provider will call you at your appointment time.
- If you are unable to be reached by phone after three attempts, you will be refunded 75% of your appointment fee.
- Receive a call from pharmacy and medical supply company if applicable.
- We work with independent pharmacies that will contact you when your prescription is ready. The pharmacy fees are separate from the provider consult fee and the pharmacies do not take insurance. Other potential treatment plans may include nebulizers and pulse oximeters from a medical supply company.